1. Data of the Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data is ROSEVIA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, Włocławek 87-800, 8 Komunalna street entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity under the Tax ID No .: 8883122532
2. Goals and basics of personal data processing
We process your data for the following purposes:
1. In order to make a valuation of the service, reservation and performance of services consistent with the profile of our business, possible consideration of complaints, etc.
Legal basis for data processing - art. 6 par. 1 lit. b RODO, - data is necessary for the performance of the contract or taking steps to conclude the contract.
2. In order to issue an invoice and fulfill other obligations resulting from legal provisions, such as storing accounting records and in order to assert possible claims and defend against them,
Legal basis for data processing - art. 6 par. 1 lit. c and f RODO - processing is necessary for the Administrator to fulfill his obligations under the provisions of law and the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
3. In order to ensure the safety of the Hotel's employees and guests in the form of monitoring of selected premises of the facility.
The basis of processing - art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO - the legitimate interest of the Administrator (ensuring all persons staying in the security center). Data from monitoring are removed up to 3 months after registration.
4. For direct marketing purposes, under which we will inform you about our products and / or send a newsletter created by us.
The basis of processing - art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO - legally legitimate interest of the Administrator or your consent (subscribing to the newsletter)
5. In the case of using our SPA services, especially in the field of massage and some cosmetic procedures, we process your health data, which are necessary to ensure the safety of such treatments from the point of heakth view. Before the arrival, we collect information about allergens that you may be allergic to.
The basis of processing - art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO - legally legitimate interest of the Administrator (providing the Customer with the safety of offered products, services, including treatments from the health pount of view, as well as securing and protecting against possible claims by the Customer and third
The basis of processing - art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO - legally legitimate interest of the Administrator (providing the Customer with the safety of offered products, services, including treatments from health point of view, as well as securing and protecting against possible claims by the Customer and third parties.
3. Recipients of data
Your data may be transferred or made available to entities with whom we cooperate and are related to our business. This is always done in accordance with the law and only in the objectives set out in the agreements and on certain principles, guaranteeing the security of data protection. These can be, for example, companies that handle quick payments,
hosting company, a company providing security services. In addition, it may happen that we will have to transfer your personal data to other authorities or entities based on the relevant law or decision of the competent authority.
4. Transmission of data to third countries
The administrator does not transfer personal data to third countries (outside the EEA) or international organizations. In the event that such intention arises, the Administrator will make every effort to me sure an organization has an adequate level of protection approved by the European Commission.
5. The period of data processing
Your data is processed for a period not longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing specified above and for a period resulting from legal provisions, in particular the Tax Ordinance and time limits for claims arising from the Civil Code. After completing the service, the Administrator will process personal data if there are grounds for further processing, for a period resulting from legal provisions, but not longer than 10 years from the year in which the service was performed. In the case of data processing on the basis of consent, the data will be processed for a period not longer than it is necessary to achieve the goal or until the permission has been withdrawn.
6. Customer Rights
You have the right to access the content of the data, the right to correct it, limit the processing, the right to raise objections, transfer data and file a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. In the event that personal data are processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to revoke it at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Providing your personal data is always voluntary, but in the case of achieving goals 1 and 5 above necessary to perform the service.
Please be advised that we do not carry out automated decision-making, including on the basis of profiling.