The "Natura" restaurant serves exquisite dishes prepared by using the sous-vide method in the spirit of slow food. Dishes combining Polish culinary tradition with elements of molecular cuisine. The dishes are prepared from organic and fresh products of the highest quality, supplied from local producers and farmers. A huge advantage is our own greenhouse, where we grow herbs and vegetables. A professional team of chefs along with the head chef & pastry chef are the guarantee of a delicious cuisine. The "Natura" restaurant offers a tasting menu, which makes it a unique place.
A huge advantage is our own greenhouse, where we grow herbs and vegetables. A professional team of chefs along with the head chef & pastry chef are the guarantee of a delicious cuisine.
Our professional team will provide an excellent service. We also offer the free Wi-Fi throughout the Restaurant.
The Restaurant menu is based on regional products from the Pomeranian region – fished or grown only in the local areas within a distance of no more than one hundred kilometers from Rozewie. Local products are vital for us. The dominating flavors on the menu are inspired by a modern vision and using the latest culinary techniques. Facilities for families with children in the Restaurant (available on request): children’s menu, high chairs, children’s cutlery, TV with children’s programs.
Modern design with carefully selected arrangement elements, perfectly made cocktails by a professional bartenders, selected wines and an excellent coffee – prepared in our Cocktail bar will be a perfect way to relax and unwind.
Stylish design, relaxed atmosphere – this can be found in a cosy Fireplace Room near the Natura Restaurant. This place will let the adults catch a breath and relax. You can read your favourite book, listen to relaxing music or just sit and look at the burning fireplace. It undoubtedly will bring everyone into a blissful mood.
Sebastian Truszkowski spent the last 25 years of his life in a kitchen. He succeeded a lot in nationwide culinary competitions, worked with leading Polish and foreign Chefs.
His loves returning to the roots of Polish cuisine and mixing it with new culinary trends.
You may think he is gentle and quiet person but in the kitchen he can stand his grounds. Satisfied guests is the greatest reward for Sebastian. His greatest achievement over the years is creating a team he can rely on. “For me as the chef it is extremely important that we can offer our guests unique dishes. Meat from organic farms, fresh fish and vegetables from our own crops combined with modern culinary techniques creates a unique dishes”.
Nothing tastes better than homemade dishes prepared from own grown products ... At Natura Restaurant you can taste our own products like:
- jams without added sugar and preservatives based on juicy and ripe fruit,
- natural yoghurts and curd, which do not contain preservatives, which makes them much better and healthier,
- butter created in a traditional way, recalling memories from childhood,
- cocktails rich in vitamins according to traditional recipes,
- smoked meats, smoked ham, fish straight from the smokehouse, without the addition of preservatives,
- vegetables and herbs straight from our greenhouse.
- Eggs we serve come only from hens having access to free range - they have the mark -1.
- The honey is produced by bees in its region from local pollen. The honey obtained is not heated, processed or pasteurized, which makes it a 100% natural product.